Flask-Classy 0.6 Released
- Classmethods are filtered out when determining which methods should be routeable.
- FlaskViews now support a “decorators” attribute which takes a list of decorators to apply to every method in that view.
- The route_base now supports arguments.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Flask-Classy from generating routes for methods that had used a decorator but did not also use the @route decorator.
- view_args dict modifications made before the FlaskView view is called are now available in the FlaskView.
- Thanks to Max Countryman, Julien Rebetez, Philip Schleihauf, and Shuhao Wu for your contributions to this release!